Having spent twenty years as an employee, in 2008 I decided to start up a different sort of accountancy practice, offering a more personal and efficient service with a personal face and style, and with sensible prices.
I have many years’ experience in accountancy, working in private practice, and specialising in:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Business tax computations and returns
- General business advice
- Personal tax returns and tax computations
- VAT returns and related advice
- Payroll and subcontractor issues
- Business start-ups
The business has grown more than I could ever have anticipated, and this has been greatly helped by personal recommendations from my wide range of clients.